Contractors responding to our Contractors Opinion Poll confirmed that quality of advice and knowledge were the most important factors when deciding on their provider.
For this reason we have launched our Provider Training Modules.
Training is available to all providers; not just our audited and approved members, as we believe this furthers the objectives of raising knowledge and standards across the whole market.
Training events can be tailored to a providers requirements with both basic and advanced modules available in Umbrella, Accountancy Services and IR35, allowing providers to provide induction training as well as ongoing development of their existing teams.
Below is an example of the learning that could be achieved as a result of our training:
- Understand the purpose and structure of the temporary workers market
- Understand the range of operating models available in the market
- Understand the key advice differentiators between each operating model
- Understand the MSC legislation and Debt Transfer rules
- Understand personal tax
- Understand corporate tax
- Assessing Supervision, Direction and Control
- Understand expenses and OpRA
- Understand contracts
- Understand the process for advising clients
- Understand the requirements of assessing the right to work
Training can be carried out at the providers premises, subject to minimum numbers attending.
To discuss your specific requirements and find out more please complete the contact form.